*******************************

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS RETIRED. THE CURRENT SITE IS HumanistContemplative.org


*******************************

Thursday, September 21, 2006

New Header & Name

You might notice the new header across the top. No worries - it's still the same weekly philosophy blog, but I've decided to change the name and the look a little. For one, this will help distinguish it from my philosophy site a little better. Secondly, I thought having a modern picture would emphasize that philosophy is not a matter of academia or history, but it's about how we live our lives, here, today.

Also, the reason I chose Philosophy Fridays is because I want to make it clear that new posts come out on Fridays from now on. Even before the recent lag, I had made a point to always put something up at least once a week, but it would fall on different days. But I've decided, for the sake of readers, to be regular about when the new post comes out so they know when to expect it. Of course, if you happen to like to read on Tuesdays or any other day, it'll still be here and can be read then too. In addition, that doesn't mean there might not be occasional short bonus posts on other days from time to time, especially if the timing is important.

Please let me know what you think!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel,

Great idea to vary the graphics on the two sites. Both are outstanding.

And don't forget...

The unlived life is not worth examining.

8:11 PM  
Blogger DT Strain said...

Hey neat twist! :)
Thanks much.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Zetetic said...

I'd love to see more frequent posts from you, but I'll take what I can get... ;)

2:13 PM  
Blogger DT Strain said...

Haha, many thanks Zetetic. I'd love for it to be a daily blog, but would never be able to muster the pace unless that were my job. But thanks for the comment nontheless :)

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home