*******************************

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS RETIRED. THE CURRENT SITE IS HumanistContemplative.org


*******************************

Friday, July 28, 2006

Exchange with John Horgan on Naturalistic Buddhism

John Horgan is a freelance science writer, now writing for The Center for Science Writings. His blog site, is called the Scientific Curmudgeon. I came across an article of his at Slate.com called "Buddhist Retreat: Why I Gave Up On Finding My Religion". I then had some interesting email exchanges with him on the subject of naturalistic Buddhism. I shared my article on Naturalistic interpretations of Karma and Rebirth, and he shared two of his articles. In the end, he said I made some very good points and that he was trying to keep an open mind. If you'd like to read our exchange, it can be found HERE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home