*******************************

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS RETIRED. THE CURRENT SITE IS HumanistContemplative.org


*******************************

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Change of Pace

Well, as you can see from the past two weeks, posts haven't been coming out on Fridays as usual. There have been some changes in my life that haven't left me as much time to explore and read new philosophy, much less think of ideas and write about them. This includes becoming president of my local Humanist group, a Humanist Minister, and several other responsibilities. I have reason to suspect the situation will get even tighter, so I considered bringing my blog to a close. However, I've recently received some nice comments from readers, which has inspired me to continue. Still, I think to be more realistic I'll change the name back to "DT Strain Philosophy Blog" (from "Philosophy Fridays") and then post whenever I can. Hopefully you folks will be understanding and not leave me. I'll try not to be too infrequent.

If You're looking for an easy way to know when new things have popped up here, you can add this blog's site feed to your Yahoo or Google homepage (or other home pages that allow feeds). As for the philosophy site, that will continue as it always has, with occasional additional essays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home