*******************************

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS RETIRED. THE CURRENT SITE IS HumanistContemplative.org


*******************************

Thursday, July 14, 2005

My Internal Economy... Disturbed.

My wife and I are sitting in the office and our cat Tigger comes in. When he wants attention he pushes his nose into our legs and sometimes nips. We're trying to talk so we push him away, then he employs his usual tactic. He finds a paper, plastic bag, or other noise-making object and paws it to annoy us.

So, I throw him out because he's being bad today, and close the door, returning to my desk. Now it is hot, because the air conditioner blows cool air from the adjoining room into the office. I have forgotten the Oneness of all things - I tried to punish Tigger and have punished myself as well.

I have not achieved perfect Tao :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home