*******************************

PLEASE NOTE THIS SITE IS RETIRED. THE CURRENT SITE IS HumanistContemplative.org


*******************************

Friday, April 22, 2005

New Sites Up!

Well, it's been well over 2 months now, but finally my new and refurbished sites are up. I have now brought together a lot of various sites I had sprawling all over the place into two sister-sites.

The first is the DT Strain Philosophy site, which looks similar to this one, but has a lot of my philosophy essays in it. The second is this site, the DT Strain Philosophy Blog site. Here is where I'll make more blog-like day-to-day entries about all sorts of things. I probably won't be able to make entries EVERY day, but I'll try to at least make them once/week from this point on, so please bookmark me and pick a day of the week to check back!

Also, feel free to tell me what you think of the new sites and new layout :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home